This one-day workshop is suitable for anyone struggling with damaging sexual behaviours who wants a quick solution to understanding their problem and knowing how to overcome it. The day provides all the information and tools required to confirm that you do have sex or porn addiction and understand the problem from a biological as well as a psychological perspective. The six-phase cycle of addiction will be explained and tools provided to personalise the addiction cycle and consider how to stop it. The stages of recovery will be fully explained and tools provided to begin a recovery plan.
By the end of the day you will be able to:-
- Confirm if you're addicted to sex or porn
- Understand addiction from biological and psychological perspective
- Recognise your own individual cycle of addiction
- Identify possible root causes of your addiction
- Appreciate what full recovery means and how it’s achieved
- Establish a recovery path and plan
Groups are completely confidential and anonymous and only first names will be used. Group size is limited to a maximum of 10 same-sex attendees and refreshments are provided, but not lunch. The day runs from 9.30 to 4.30 pm and the programme will be delivered by Paula Hall.